2008年1月15日 星期二

Any sleeping expert?


I'm never someone who has sleeping problems.

I usually just hop into bed with whatever I have on during the day and fell right asleep.

I don't even really have dreams.

When I finished typing my last post at 00:41,

I was so confident that I could sleep untill at least six.

To ensure that, I put on something I have closest to pajamas.

So when I woke up, I still had that same confidence level. I felt veyr afreshed. I have had such a great sleep that I can face whatever comes my way this morning.

Wait? 2:03?

My fat little belly started growling because he thought it's six o'clock, too. The only thing I got in the cabinet to comfort him is some gourmet dried havegryn(aka. oatmeal) , so I put some in a cup, poured some fresh Danish tap water over it and sent it into our deluxe microwave0ven, stare at it for 20 seconds and Voila! You got something definetly healthier than sugary PopTarts or Danish pastries.

Where did this sleeping problem come from?

We've all heard that our body needs a fixed amount of sleep, i.e., If you're staying up late, you're probably going to sleep more later this week. But I never knew that your body actually would subtract the sleep time, too, if you have slept too much. This is the most reasonable and scientific cause that I can think of because I slept a total of 48 hours after I came back from the states.

So my biological is totally confused. I have no idea when I feel asleep. Maybe it's at noon, in the afternoon, 7-8 p.m. I tried taking some night-time liquid tylenol I got at HEB, and that sent me to sleep for a straight 12 hours.

If you have any tips to help that little confused bird in my biological coo-coo clock, I'd really really appreciate it!

沒有留言: