2008年1月15日 星期二

Update and thoughts

(the picture on the right was the New Year firework at Taipei 101, the current highest building in the world)

After a great trip in Texas and New York, I came back to the wonderful little city of Copenhagen, lied in bed two days because of my Texas flu, had problem sleeping for three days, and finally now everything is pretty much back to normal. normal. what a...uh...unexciting word. The project I'm supposed to work out was postponed to two weeks later, but I still got something do. I still go to Danish class three mornings a week, read a bit for the module exam on Thursday and Friday, and maybe going to Berlin or Amersterdam this weekend. I've decided to be spontaneous this week. I just realize that I'm writing in a stream-of-conciousness kind of way, and probably have been writing like this all along..........

Enough! Talking aimlessly is not what I came to Denmark for.
What I really want to say is--I miss Texas and New York...
And that's probably why I'm feeling just a little bit moody. Back to the land where you are a kid no more. You buy own grocery and talk to yourself a lot, and no one cares if you get any morning coffee :(
Looking through the pictures I took is not helping at all.
But I'm a positive person, so I'm going to take a moment to thank all the friends and families that have made my trip so wonderful. It's great to just hang out with ya'll, experience how you live and being treated so generously.
And throughout the trip and afterwards I'm more certain about two things:
1. We all need family in our life.
2. Enjoy giving when you can, don't hesitate to recieve but remember to pass it forward.

Although I don't know what I'm gonna do with my future( maybe I should stop saying that?), I hope I'll get rich one day so that I can fly all the friends and familes or fly myself whenever we want to!

Alright, now it's 00:41 in Copenhagen, 7:41 a.m. in Taipei, 5:41 p.m. in Texas, 6:41 in New York. To all the friends and familes, good morning, and good night.

沒有留言: