2007年12月21日 星期五

Merry Christmas!! Anyone's using myspace?


I opened up a myspace account! www.myspace.com/texasblues04

Right now I have only three friends, two of them are added automatically when you opened up an account, which are Tom(the founder of MySpace) and MySpace Danmark , haha


If you have myspace as well, add me as a friend! I don't know if it's just a 3-minute hobby of mine, but oh well, why not check it out if you got nothing to do yourself?(why am I always assuming people got a lot of time like I do?)


I'm about to leave Copenhagen in 12 hours. Flying to the big apple! Can't wait to see my friends and families in Texas. More than six and a half years have passed! My look doesn't change from 16 to 23, but I'm sure some of the younger ones in Texas do change a lot....you know, a 16 year-old looks very different from he/she was 8...


I'm certainly excited, yet a little bit nervous. about what? I don't know.

Someone said to me that she thought it was amazing how I still keep in touch with my Texan families, I told her that it was only because they are awesome people with big hearts. They dropped me a note every now and then, whereas I'm very bad at doing so regularly...I have never called them because I have had this "telephobia" all my life, haha. I just don't usually have the nerve to call someone that haven't talked with for a long time.....I know it doesn't make sense, and I'm trying to overcome it.


As for the outlook for 2008, I just hope that I can be a more positive person. Right now I start to train myself to look up and smile to people around me, greet them and not thinking about how I should progress with the conversation. This is a good exercise for me. Sometimes we're just so wrapped up with our own feelings, worrying too much about how people percieve up, when no one is actually thinking about you (they're probably thinking about how YOU will see them, too) . Just be positive and genuienly care for othe people, then good things will come to your way. At least when you feel better about yourself, everything in life will go more smoothly.


I want to thank all of you for being who you are and such good citizens of the world! I know you are! Let's dance our way into the new year! Merry Christmas and too those of you in Taiwan, happy Constitution Day! Tell me about your new year's resolution and I'll make sure you do it!!!


Love,

Li-Yi

p.s#1-I find it a lot easier to use the word "love" in English than in Chinese. Anybody thinks that way? Anybody who's even paying attention to this on-and-off blog? haha)

p.s. #2-Gabby, see I'm trying to write my blog in English here and let's bet on when I'm gonna give up

2 則留言:

Gabby 提到...

hey btw I have a myspace account.. somewhere. I haven't checked it in a looong while. Try find me.. well I'm trying to remember my password now :s

Gabby 提到...

jaaaa I found it! wee
check this out: myspace.com/sunflowerluv